Evers & Co. | Long & Foster has built its outstanding reputation by providing expert representation of fine properties throughout the Washington area. We are full-time specialists who consider residential real estate to be a most challenging and rewarding profession.
- Evers & Co. belongs to the MRIS (Multiple Listing) service which serves the entire Washington Metro Area, and places all listings in this service along with appropriate auxiliary photos, slide shows, video tours and open houses.
- Evers & Co. has an up-to-date list of building inspectors, painters, contractors and a myriad of other resources so that we can provide sellers with excellent choices for all the services they need.
- When you list with Evers & Co. . you deal directly with your listing agent.
- Donna Evers, the Brokering Manager of Evers & Co. is in the office daily and her 40 years of experience and expertise is an integral part of the company’s resources.
Before your house goes on the market, you will benefit from the combined expertise of the entire company. Evers & Co. | Long & Foster agents will tour your property, giving the listing agent feedback on pricing & preparing the property for the market. This ensures that each Evers agent will be knowledgeable about your home when buyers call.
- Our experienced, successful agents are available to each other for consultation and brainstorming, and this team effort benefits each property we list and sell. You get the entire group participation when listing with Evers & Co.
- Evers & Co. sends over 100,000 mailers per year to area residents advertising our services and properties for sale.
- Your property will be advertised in a variety of publications until it sells. Our Marketing Department provides fresh and innovative advertising and marketing techniques.
- Providing real estate sales and leasing in the great Washington Metro marketplace, Evers & Co. offers the full array of real estate services
- Evers & Co. agents enjoy an excellent reputation and working relationship with other agents and companies within the Greater Washington area real estate community.